After investing 100 plus hours creating and tweaking a new blogger template for my commercial site, custom blogger template design services are now available. The goal was matching the graphics and color scheme so visitors moving from my blog to the main site and back would see very little difference in the overall look. Here’s another good example with the Mannion Custom Painting blog.
Small business customers who have read the first two free PDFs in my series of search engine optimization reports pressured me to get blog information documented sooner than “later this year”. I selectively chose a few clients to create custom new blogger templates with matching graphics before this announcement making the service available for all.
Here’s some of what you get:
1. a custom new blogger template with matching graphics
2. a 15 page personalized blogger tutorial in PDF format
3. registration, installation and testing of your blog
4. registration and account setup with promotional services
5. promotional tools and advice for blog and ping
6. social bookmarking code, registration, and graphics
7. preprogrammed labels to sort posts by categories
8. a list of copy and paste tags for creating new posts
Please note that my free SEO report series including Google Page One in Just 9 Months are based on my experience from May 2006 to February 2007. The custom blogger templates are only available for the new Blogger or old because those are the only ones I’ve used. Other brands such as WordPress or TypePad may be considered for custom matching graphics. Just ask.